Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things I Dont Want to Forget

Wow. The last few months have just FLOWN by! So many things have happened that are 'blog worthy' as the Mr. likes to say. Since I don't want to forget about them, but also do not have a lot of time to write I will make a list and hopefully (with my fingers crossed) get to them soon.

  • the lady at Micheals accusing me of stealing
  • shot-gun wedding and making my very first wedding cake
  • throwing up on the sidewalk (a side effect of morning sickness)
  • the watersoaked bathroom
  • febreze anyone?
  • funny things my kids have said
In closing I will tell a short story about Mr. Roonie. He has been quite a handful lately, mischievous, destructive, relentlessly getting into things that not only does he know he shouldn't be getting into, but playing with and destroying these items. Today both he and McKinley have been at it. They were both full of energy with no ending in sight. We played hide and seek, chased each other around the house, played Candyland 4 times, read books, watched Spiderman, ate lunch, ran errands, and they still were as wild as could be. On our way back from my afternoon shift at x-ing, I was singing to the radio and listening to the kids talk back and forth. Tait out of no where says: "Mom, is there a problem here?"
pause without enough time for me to respond,
Tait: "because I want you to sit right here for now!"



I really do love them!

1 comment:

  1. He's so funny! I love your kid stories. Hilarious. Can't wait to hear the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete